Squeak with "Proffesional" Look

Lord ZealoN
Hi.

I would like to know how I can do to Squeak a proffesional Look.

There are some Themes repository?

And about antialias fonts, how can I active it?

--

::Mi blog::
http://blog.lordzealon.com

Linux-User: #370919

Re: Re: Squeak with "Proffesional" Look

Lukas Renggli
> > I would like to know how I can do to Squeak a proffesional Look.

Take Squeak 3.9, it looks much better.

> > There are some Themes repository?

Not that I know of. You can change easily change the colors by going
to the World Menu | Appearance | Window Colors. Furthermore you can
customize any part of the user interface by changing the code that
implements it.

> > And about antialias fonts, how can I active it?

In the World Menu choose Appearance | System Fonts and select the
BitstreamVera fonts as standard system fonts.

Cheers,
Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli