Squeak6727

Damien Cassou-3
Hi,

in a fresh 3.9-6727 image (I just tried themes using the preference
browser), I can't click anymore on the desktop: nothing happens (no
world menu). However, I can display the hallos using the right mouse button.

Bye

--
Damien Cassou

CSS3 :  "On passe au  HSL, plus intuitif  et moins orienté CRT  que le
RGB. Il y a du HSLA". Et en plus, ça veut dire quelque chose (au moins
pour l'auteur) !

Re: Squeak6727

Marcus Denker

On 17.02.2006, at 18:33, Damien Cassou wrote:

> Hi,
>
> in a fresh 3.9-6727 image (I just tried themes using the preference
> browser), I can't click anymore on the desktop: nothing happens (no
> world menu). However, I can display the hallos using the right
> mouse button.

can you check if you, by chance, activated the "eToyFriendy" preference?

       Marcus

Re: Squeak6727

Damien Cassou-3
>> in a fresh 3.9-6727 image (I just tried themes using the preference
>> browser), I can't click anymore on the desktop: nothing happens (no
>> world menu). However, I can display the hallos using the right mouse
>> button.

> can you check if you, by chance, activated the "eToyFriendy" preference?

Don't know about this preference. Have a look at the bug report for
steps to reproduce :

http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2917

--
Damien Cassou

CSS3 :  "On passe au  HSL, plus intuitif  et moins orienté CRT  que le
RGB. Il y a du HSLA". Et en plus, ça veut dire quelque chose (au moins
pour l'auteur) !

Re: Squeak6727

stéphane ducasse-2
damien

some themes block on purpose the world menu so that children cannot
get access to the full
menu. I think that this is what you encountered.

Stef

On 19 févr. 06, at 14:23, Damien Cassou wrote:

>>> in a fresh 3.9-6727 image (I just tried themes using the
>>> preference browser), I can't click anymore on the desktop:
>>> nothing happens (no world menu). However, I can display the
>>> hallos using the right mouse button.
>
>> can you check if you, by chance, activated the "eToyFriendy"
>> preference?
>
> Don't know about this preference. Have a look at the bug report for
> steps to reproduce :
>
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=2917
>
> --
> Damien Cassou
>
> CSS3 :  "On passe au  HSL, plus intuitif  et moins orienté CRT  que le
> RGB. Il y a du HSLA". Et en plus, ça veut dire quelque chose (au moins
> pour l'auteur) !

Re: Squeak6727

Damien Cassou-3
> some themes block on purpose the world menu so that children cannot get
> access to the full
> menu. I think that this is what you encountered.

The World Menu is still accessible through Halos.