[SqueakDevDemo]

Steve Moffitt
Hi list -- I found this demo on http://planetsqueak.joyful.com/ -- a
very nice intro to developing in Squeak. Stephan Wessels has
obviously put a lot of work into this. Demo can be found at http://
squeak.preeminent.org/tut2007/html/index.html .

Thank you Stephan -- I'm having lots of fun with this.

Steve

Re: [SqueakDevDemo]

Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas
Hi Steve,

Thanks for sharing this link and thanks to Stephan for this superb
tutorial!!!. At this moment I'm trying to use OLPC image for
development, but this documentation is really impressive and needed.
Have you considered. Stephan, have you considered an open content
license instead of all rights reserved, for making translations and
other derived works?

Cheers,

Offray

Pdt: I'm trying to make some flow simulation between tanks of particles
in eToys. Anyone have an idea about this? (I asked on etoys OLPC mailing
list with no response until now).

Steve Moffitt escribió:

> Hi list -- I found this demo on http://planetsqueak.joyful.com/ -- a
> very nice intro to developing in Squeak. Stephan Wessels has obviously
> put a lot of work into this. Demo can be found at
> http://squeak.preeminent.org/tut2007/html/index.html .
>
> Thank you Stephan -- I'm having lots of fun with this.
>
> Steve

Re: [SqueakDevDemo]

Serge Stinckwich-4
Offray Vladimir Luna Cárdenas a écrit :
> Hi Steve,
>
> Thanks for sharing this link and thanks to Stephan for this superb
> tutorial!!!. At this moment I'm trying to use OLPC image for
> development, but this documentation is really impressive and needed.
> Have you considered. Stephan, have you considered an open content
> license instead of all rights reserved, for making translations and
> other derived works?

We are also interessed in the french community to make a translation on
our Wiki : http://community.ofset.org/wiki/Squeak

-- Serge Stinckwich
http://doesnotunderstand.free.fr/