SqueakFest '06 proposals, etc.

1 message Options

SqueakFest '06 proposals, etc.

wade roberts-2
Greetings, all,

We may have had some server issues that might have affected the
successful submission of on-line proposals for the conference.

We apologize for the inconvenience, but we would like to ask that
everyone who has submitted a proposal to confirm/respond to this e-mail
so that we may cross-check and verify that we have successfully received
all proposals for presentations, panels, and workshops.

If you have not yet made a submission, the deadline is April 30.

The on-line submission form and other details can be found at:

http://interactive.colum.edu/partners/squeakfest/

There are a limited number of travel stipends available to presenters.
Early requests are more likely to be funded.

On-line registration will be available in early May at the same address.
Look for another announcement when registration goes live.

The July 20 keynote address will be by Seymour Papert.

Please share the URL with interested colleagues and friends.

Cheers,
Wade