SqueakFest - Last Day(s) for Early-Bird Registration!

SqueakFest - Last Day(s) for Early-Bird Registration!

Kim Rose
Greetings --

June 15th is the last day for "early-bird" registration for
SqueakFest -  so register now and save!

http://interactive.colum.edu/partners/squeakfest/reg.aspx

If you have registered and have not yet reserved your hotel space
please do!  Negotiated room rates will also disappear next week so
book now!

We have a fantastic program including hands-on workshops, a keynote
address by Seymour Papert and presentations and panels by "Squeakers"
from K-12 and higher ed in the U.S.;  Columbia, South America;  Japan
and Nepal!

We look forward to another great SqueakFest July 19-21st.
Please join us!
cheers,
Kim

Re: SqueakFest - Last Day(s) for Early-Bird Registration!

Randy Heiland
Kim,
It seems odd this deadline is almost here and the schedule still isn't
online:  http://interactive.colum.edu/partners/squeakfest/sced.aspx

--Randy

We just finalized the schedule today and we'll have it posted on the
site next week...
I hope everyone will take my word for it that it's a great schedule this year!
Please check back to the site next week and it will be posted.
cheers,
Kim