SqueakGtk latest works

Luca Bruno aka Lethalman
Hello,
i would like to link a screenshot of a basic ClassBrowser made in Gtk:
http://squeakgtk.pbwiki.com/f/ClassBrowser-06202006.gif

Bye.

www.lethalman.net - Thoughts about internet technologies

Re: SqueakGtk latest works

Hilaire Fernandes-5
Bruno Luca a écrit :
> Hello,
> i would like to link a screenshot of a basic ClassBrowser made in Gtk:
> http://squeakgtk.pbwiki.com/f/ClassBrowser-06202006.gif

I have been a longtime GTL+ user. That's great!
GTK+ exists for many plateforms, do you think a cross plateform
SqueakGtk is something doable for the future ?

Best regards,

Hilaire

ADD R0,R1,R2,LSL #2

Re: SqueakGtk latest works

Luca Bruno aka Lethalman
On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 10:33:34 +0200, Hilaire Fernandes
<[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,
i think yes, at least on Windows. The first version of SqueakGtk by Goran
Krampe worked on Windows. I'll try to get it working on Windows for the
first stable release 1.0.

Thanks.

www.lethalman.net - Thoughts about internet technologies

Re: SqueakGtk latest works

stéphane ducasse-2
Continue!!!
this is cool.

> i think yes, at least on Windows. The first version of SqueakGtk by
> Goran Krampe worked on Windows. I'll try to get it working on
> Windows for the first stable release 1.0.
>
> Thanks.
>
>> Bruno Luca a écrit :
>>> Hello,
>>> i would like to link a screenshot of a basic ClassBrowser made in
>>> Gtk:
>>> http://squeakgtk.pbwiki.com/f/ClassBrowser-06202006.gif
>>

>> I have been a longtime GTL+ user. That's great!
>> GTK+ exists for many plateforms, do you think a cross plateform
>> SqueakGtk is something doable for the future ?
>>
>> Best regards,
>>
>> Hilaire
>>>  Bye.
>>>

> --