[SqueakMap][5.2] Entry for SQLite3

Hannes Hirzel
Hello all

Following up on the mail of Benoit about databases.

I'd like to construct an entry for SQLite3 for the Squeak release 5.2.

I understand that it needs FFI, the FFI entry is in SqueakMap.

According to
SQLite   http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6367

an up to date repository seems to be this one

http://smalltalkhub.com/#!/~MilanVavra/SqueakSQLite3

These instructions (2016) are fairly recent

https://milanvavra.wordpress.com/2016/08/12/squeak-5-0-using-sqlite3/

Do you have comments?, update information?

Regards
Hannes

Re: [SqueakMap][5.2] Entry for SQLite3

Hannes Hirzel
I consider to use this script load script

SMSqueakMap default loadUpdates.

(Smalltalk hasClassNamed: #FFIConstants)
        ifFalse: [ SMSqueakMap default installPackageNamed: 'FFI' version: '5.2' ].

#('SqueakSQLite3-Core-MilanVavra.2.mcz'
'SqueakSQLite3-Tests-MilanVavra.2.mcz' ) do:
        [ : each |
        (Installer repository:
'http://smalltalkhub.com/mc/MilanVavra/SqueakSQLite3/main') install:
each ]

If you execute it in a Workspace in Squeak 5.2 it loads fine.
All tests are green. But there are only 5 of them in total.

Suggestions for an enhanced load script are welcome....