SqueakMap Package Loader initial translucency

SqueakMap Package Loader initial translucency

Matej Kosik-2
Hello,

Can anyone explain why when one opens new Package Loader window it looks like this:

http://altair.dcs.elf.stuba.sk/~kosik/tmp39/SqueakMapPackageLoaderUgly.png

If I move (halos / color halo) the translucency handle a little bit (to whatever value), the appearance changes to more normal one:

http://altair.dcs.elf.stuba.sk/~kosik/tmp39/SqueakMapPackageLoader.png

I do not understand this. Is this a desired behavior? It does not make sense to me.

Regards
--
Matej Kosik

Re: SqueakMap Package Loader initial translucency

stéphane ducasse-2
It is not the wished behavior
Now I do not know how to fix nor have the time to look.
So if someone has a fix, please send it.

Stef