SqueakMap account - is there a way to reset password?

SqueakMap account - is there a way to reset password?

Milan Zimmermann-2
Hi,

This should probably be in newbie .. Long time ago I create my SqueakMap
account, but likely not used it to log in (I assume, as I did not create any
SqueakMap release). No I am trying to create SqueakMap release, to check my
login info I went to:

http://map.squeak.org/account

When I type in my initials (mz) and what I think is my password, and click on
Login, I obtain a message:

"First login should be done using the link provided in the confirmation
email!"

I tried to look up the mail but failed, I do not know who would be the
sender  .. or .. is there a way to reset password on SqueakMap?

Thanks Milan

Re: SqueakMap account - is there a way to reset password?

Göran Krampe
Hi Milan!

I replied in private with a new password.

Regarding a password reset etc, there is a "send me a new parallell
password by email"-function (at the login screen) - but frankly, I am
not sure how well the current email sending mechanism is working on the
server.

regards, Göran

Re: SqueakMap account - is there a way to reset password?

Milan Zimmermann-2
Goran,

Thanks! - I now can login on Squekmap and have changed my pass.

As a next step, I am trying to create a SqueakMap release from squeakSource
MCZ and getting an error - will ask in separate email.

Thanks again, Milan