SqueakMap down?

Jason Rogers-4
Can someone check on SqueakMap.  It seems to be down for the count.

--
Jason Rogers

"I am crucified with Christ: nevertheless I live;
yet not I, but Christ liveth in me: and the life
which I now live in the flesh I live by the faith of
the Son of God, who loved me, and gave
himself for me."
    Galatians 2:20

Re: SqueakMap down?

Blake-5
On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:27:05 -0800, Jason Rogers <[hidden email]>
wrote:

> Can someone check on SqueakMap.  It seems to be down for the count.

I've been using it all night without problem...until now.

Re: SqueakMap down?

Michael Davies-2
On 22/02/07, Blake <[hidden email]> wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Feb 2007 21:27:05 -0800, Jason Rogers <[hidden email]>
> wrote:
>
> > Can someone check on SqueakMap.  It seems to be down for the count.
>
> I've been using it all night without problem...until now.

Still not accessible for me, either through the package loader or by
direct (browser) access.