SqueakMap down

Damien Cassou-3
http://map.squeak.org/ does not respond.

--
Damien Cassou

Re: SqueakMap down

Ken Causey-3
I've restarted it.

Whoever made the last changes to SqueakMap around 12:14AM UTC then I'm
pretty sure your changes have been lost and you will need to enter them
again.  Unfortunately I have no way of knowing what that might have
been.

Ken

On Wed, 2007-10-03 at 16:19 +0200, Damien Cassou wrote:
> http://map.squeak.org/ does not respond.

Re: SqueakMap down

Ken Causey-3
Actually I take that back, I believe the lockup occured while Simon was
adding version 5-5 to the OSC package.  I've found one small problem
although it appears that the version is fine and should be installable.
I will be getting with Goran to figure out what needs to be done.

Ken