SqueakMap down

Malte Zacharias
Hello folks,

I hope this posting does not count as unsolicited, but I have had problems to connect to either mirror of SqueakMap during  the last few days. It worked ca. 3 days ago but ceased to. I tried from two different network connections (Home & University) Is there a problem? (If this is not the right place for that question, please advise)

TIA,
Malte Zacharias

Re: SqueakMap down

David Röthlisberger

> I hope this posting does not count as unsolicited, but I have had
> problems to connect to either mirror of SqueakMap during  the last few
> days. It worked ca. 3 days ago but ceased to. I tried from two different
> network connections (Home & University) Is there a problem?

I have the same problem, I noticed it yesterday, but didn't try to use
SqueakMap for a couple of weeks until yesterday. Thus I dunno since when
the problem actually exists. But something is indeed not working here...

David

Re: SqueakMap down

Ken Causey-3
I've restarted it.

Perhaps someone will correct me but to my knowledge there is no
current/accurate mirror of map.squeak.org.  So, if you ever notice it
down send notice to this list or [hidden email]
as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Ken