SqueakMap is not responding

TimKack
Hi all,

Seems that  ‘http://map.squeak.org/ping’ isn’t responding and thus making
SqueakMap unusable.
SMSqueakMap class >> findServer seems to iterate over map.squeak.org,
map1.squeakfoundation.org, map2.squeakfoundation.org and finally
127.0.0.1:8080.

I guess there are no mirrors since map.squeak, map1/2.squeakfoundation.org
also points to the same server (104.239.229.92).

Can someone give it a kick?

Cheers,
Tim

--
Sent from: http://forum.world.st/Squeak-Beginners-f107673.html

Re: SqueakMap is not responding

David T. Lewis
Hi Tim,

Thanks for reporting. I forwarded this to our box-admins mailing list
so that someone can take care of it. I don't have the necessary access
myself, but I'm sure someone will be able to give it a kick.

Dave