SqueakMap label for 4.3 / Colors package

SqueakMap label for 4.3 / Colors package

Hannes Hirzel
Hi

I want to install e.g. the Colors package of Stephane Rollandin into
Squeak 4.3-all-in-one through SqueakMap.

The tag says 'Squeak 4.3 - to be released'.

Is this a general SqueakMap tag problem or does the author have to
assign another tag?

Regards
Hannes

Re: SqueakMap label for 4.3 / Colors package

Chris Muller-3
That tag needs to be renamed "Squeak 4.3".

IMO we should never put any kind of status or other incidental
anecdotes in tag names.  Going forward, let's just name things what
they are from the beginning, even if they aren't released yet, and let
the project status be explained somewhere else.

On Thu, Jul 26, 2012 at 2:59 AM, H. Hirzel <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi
>
> I want to install e.g. the Colors package of Stephane Rollandin into
> Squeak 4.3-all-in-one through SqueakMap.
>
> The tag says 'Squeak 4.3 - to be released'.
>
> Is this a general SqueakMap tag problem or does the author have to
> assign another tag?
>
> Regards
> Hannes

Re: SqueakMap label for 4.3 / Colors package

Hannes Hirzel
Yes,

in this case I think only the comment for the Squeak 4.3 tag should be
updated to show the fact that Squeak 4.3 actually has been released. I
was confused by the remark 'Squeak 4.3 to be released'. See [1] for
the entry of the Colors package example.

How can change the comment of the label
   'Squeak4.3 - To be released'

   'Squeak4.3 - Released December 23rd, 2011'
   For the date see [2]

?

--Hannes

[1] Catalogue entry for the Colors package

Package Name: Colors
Release Name: Colors
Release Summary: About 1500 new named colors
Version: 6
added colors from
http://blog.xkcd.com/2010/05/03/color-survey-results/

to see all named colors, do
   Color displayNamedColors

Categories:
        Compatibility level/Only extensions, no changes - Code extensions but
no changes in existing code.
        Licenses/MIT - The MIT license is like BSD without the advertising
clause. As free as it gets, suitable for cross Smalltalk 100% reuse.
The recommended license for Squeak since the 4.0 release.
        Maturity level/Rock solid - Useable and hasn't had bugs for a long time.
        Squeak versions/Squeak4.1 - Released 18th april 2010.
        Squeak versions/Squeak4.2 - Released February 11th, 2011
        Squeak versions/Squeak4.3 - To be released

Created: 26 December 2011 2:59:11 pm
Modified: 29 December 2011 2:52:02 pm

[2] Release date of Squeak 4.3
http://squeakboard.wordpress.com/2011/12/25/squeak-4-3-released-sob-minutes-23-dec/