SqueakMap releases URLs changed to wiki.squeak.org

SqueakMap releases URLs changed to wiki.squeak.org

Göran Krampe
Hi!

I just ran a script on the SM server changing about 105 releases so that
the download URLs point to wiki.squeak.org instead of
minnow.cc.gatech.edu. So if you are having problems with installing
packages it might be because they are hosted as attachments on the
Squeak Swiki (which was moved) - in that case, update your map now.

I also changed homepage URLs for packages in the similar way.

If anyone experiences a problem related to this - email me. :)

regards, Göran

Re: SqueakMap releases URLs changed to wiki.squeak.org

Damien Cassou-3
[hidden email] a écrit :

> Hi!
>
> I just ran a script on the SM server changing about 105 releases so that
> the download URLs point to wiki.squeak.org instead of
> minnow.cc.gatech.edu. So if you are having problems with installing
> packages it might be because they are hosted as attachments on the
> Squeak Swiki (which was moved) - in that case, update your map now.
>
> I also changed homepage URLs for packages in the similar way.
>
> If anyone experiences a problem related to this - email me. :)

Very cool. Thanks