[SqueakMap]

Steve Moffitt
Hi Edgar -- I downloaded the image you pointed to and I still get an
error trying to load SqueakMap.  VersionNumber>>= shows to be the
offending message.

Steve

Re: [SqueakMap]

Edgar J. De Cleene

El 9/19/07 9:42 PM, "Steve Moffitt" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Hi Edgar -- I downloaded the image you pointed to and I still get an
> error trying to load SqueakMap.  VersionNumber>>= shows to be the
> offending message.
>
> Steve

Steve:

I confirm you are absolute right !
Wonder about the many derived images we are using here and in UTN labs
without problem.

I try to fix, very thanks for important bug discover.

Edgar

Re: [SqueakMap]

Edgar J. De Cleene

El 9/19/07 9:42 PM, "Steve Moffitt" <[hidden email]> escribió:

> Hi Edgar -- I downloaded the image you pointed to and I still get an
> error trying to load SqueakMap.  VersionNumber>>= shows to be the
> offending message.
>
> Steve

Some verbose , but clear how to rid of old versions files disturbing normal
3.10 peace.

| directoryName directory  filesToErase  |
directoryName := (FileDirectory default pathName ,FileDirectory slash,
'sm').
directory := FileDirectory on: directoryName.
filesToErase :=  directory fileNamesMatching: '*.sgz'.
filesToErase do:[:filename| directory deleteFileNamed: filename]

And the answer why fail is Goran use ImageSegments (he have many to me to
learn) and the classes in 3.9 or earlier was different.

That's why many .pr fails to load

Hope this helps.

Edgar