SqueakSource Help lacks example(s)

KenDickey
Greetings,

OK. I created a SqueakMap project and now a SqueakSource project to save it
into.

How does one go about doing this?

Where is an example of adding an existing changeSet to Monticello?

Thanks much,
-KenD

-KenD

Re: SqueakSource Help lacks example(s)

Philippe Marschall
2006/10/11, Ken Dickey <[hidden email]>:
> Greetings,
>
> OK. I created a SqueakMap project and now a SqueakSource project to save it
> into.
>
> How does one go about doing this?
>
> Where is an example of adding an existing changeSet to Monticello?

There is no such functionality. Change sets operate on changes,
Monticello operates on packages. You need to properly package your
code in order to be able to commit it with Monticello (to
SqueakSoruce).

You can see the Monticello repository string at your project homepage
(http://www.squeaksource.com/KenD.html) under the title Registration.

Just make sure to add you username and password.

Philippe