SqueakSource account cruft. Who do I contact to fix

SqueakSource account cruft. Who do I contact to fix

Squeak - Dev mailing list

Hi Folks,

I have two accounts on SqueakSource.
The early one has initials 'tim' and the only project is Smalltalk HLA1.3 and IEEE1516 (which I will be getting back to someday)

I think the email for that account no longer exists, so attempts to reset password do not work.

My latest account is as tty.

I would like to upload my Zurb and SeasideDoc projects, but I don't like the idea of leaving the 'tim SmaltalkHLA1.3' orphaned.

Any pointers would be much appreciated.

thanks.

Re: SqueakSource account cruft. Who do I contact to fix

David T. Lewis
On Wed, Aug 14, 2019 at 02:11:32PM -0400, gettimothy via Squeak-dev wrote:

> Hi Folks,
>
> I have two accounts on SqueakSource.
>
> The early one has initials 'tim' and the only project is??Smalltalk HLA1.3 and IEEE1516 (which I will be getting back to someday)
>
> I think the email for that account no longer exists, so attempts to reset password do not work.
>
> My latest account is as tty.??
>
> I would like to upload my Zurb and SeasideDoc projects, but I don't like the idea of leaving the 'tim SmaltalkHLA1.3' orphaned.??
>
> Any pointers would be much appreciated.
>
> thanks.

Hi tty,

I have administrative access on squeaksource.com. I changed the email
on the "tim" account from [hidden email] to [hidden email],
so you should be able to reset the password now.

For the record, the account was previously registered as follows:

  Timothy Murray (tim)
  E-Mail: [hidden email]
  Admin: Smalltalk HLA1.3 and IEEE1516
  Developer: Smalltalk HLA1.3 and IEEE1516

Dave