SqueakSource down Friday 4-7GMT

Marcus Denker
Hello,

We have a scheduled power outage on Friday, 04.00 bis 07.00 GMT.
(06.00 bis 09.00 local
time).

This means that SqueakSource will not be available during this period,
it should be back up shortly after 7GMT.

     Marcus

RE: SqueakSource down Friday 4-7GMT

Ian Schoen
Are you the admin?  Can you remove my email from this list please?

On 10.10.2006, at 15:09, Ian Schoen wrote:

> Are you the admin?  Can you remove my email from this list please?

Done. You could have unsubscribed using the web-interface
http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/cgi-bin/mailman/listinfo/squeak-dev

   Marcus

On 10.10.2006, at 15:06, Marcus Denker wrote:

> Hello,
>
> We have a scheduled power outage on Friday, 04.00 bis 07.00 GMT.
> (06.00 bis 09.00 local
> time).
>
> This means that SqueakSource will not be available during this period,
> it should be back up shortly after 7GMT.

It's working again

     Marcus