SqueakSource is down

Damien Cassou-3
It seems that squeaksource is down. Both squeaksource.com and
kilana.unibe.ch:8888 ignore requests.

Thanks

Re: SqueakSource is down

Michael Rueger-6
Damien Cassou wrote:
> It seems that squeaksource is down. Both squeaksource.com and
> kilana.unibe.ch:8888 ignore requests.

which platform is squeaksource running on?

At impara we are still having a lot of trouble with our source server,
running on linux.
It goes into busy loops but comes back when you connect via VNC and move
the mouse (causing input events).

Michael

Re: Re: SqueakSource is down

Lukas Renggli
> > It seems that squeaksource is down. Both squeaksource.com and
> > kilana.unibe.ch:8888 ignore requests.

Ok, it is up again.

> which platform is squeaksource running on?

OS X Server 10.4.4

> At impara we are still having a lot of trouble with our source server,
> running on linux.
> It goes into busy loops but comes back when you connect via VNC and move
> the mouse (causing input events).

Strange, I've never seen this, the Magritte/Pier SqueakSource runs on
Linux as well.

Lukas

--
Lukas Renggli
http://www.lukas-renggli.ch

Re: SqueakSource is down

Damien Cassou-3
Lukas Renggli wrote:
>> > It seems that squeaksource is down. Both squeaksource.com and
>> > kilana.unibe.ch:8888 ignore requests.
>
> Ok, it is up again.

Thank you Lukas