SqueakSource3 - cannot delete version

Chris Muller-3
I cannot seem to delete a version in SqueakSource3.  The menu option
is there, I press "Yes" to confirm but it's still there..

Re: SqueakSource3 - cannot delete version

Dale Henrichs
Sounds like a bug ... if you could report a bug[1] with a couple of more details (project/package) we'll take a look.

Thanks,

Dale

[1] http://code.google.com/p/squeaksource3/issues/list

| I cannot seem to delete a version in SqueakSource3.  The menu option
| is there, I press "Yes" to confirm but it's still there..

Re: SqueakSource3 - cannot delete version

Chris Muller-4
I noticed today that the version I deleted was gone, so maybe it was
only a "refresh" issue -- not sure.  I submitted the bug report
anyway.

Thanks for SS3!

On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Sounds like a bug ... if you could report a bug[1] with a couple of more details (project/package) we'll take a look.
>
> Thanks,
>
> Dale
>
> [1] http://code.google.com/p/squeaksource3/issues/list

Yeah, I think there a couple of refresh-related issues that we need to address ... appreciate your patience.

Dale
| I noticed today that the version I deleted was gone, so maybe it was
| only a "refresh" issue -- not sure.  I submitted the bug report
| anyway.
|
| Thanks for SS3!
|

| On Fri, May 25, 2012 at 3:32 PM, Dale Henrichs <[hidden email]>
| wrote:
| > Sounds like a bug ... if you could report a bug[1] with a couple of
| > more details (project/package) we'll take a look.
| >
| > Thanks,
| >
| > Dale
| >
| > [1] http://code.google.com/p/squeaksource3/issues/list

| > |