Squeakers in Seattle?

Frank Shearar-3
I'm in Seattle next week. Casey & I are meeting up next Friday evening
in Seattle somewhere, and I thought I'd extend the invitation to any
other Squeakers that might lurk nearby.

I've no idea as to the venue, and have kind've volunteered Casey the
task of finding somewhere where we can sample some of Seattle's
finest. (Program global! Drink local!)

Drop by!

frank

Re: Squeakers in Seattle?

Casey Ransberger-2
Let's meet at the Pike Brewing Company. 1415 1st Ave.

It's by the water and has wifi. Beer is made in the building... can't get more local than that. It's right in the old Market, which is also a destination of interest (though more so in the day when they're throwing fish at people.)

> On Feb 23, 2014, at 2:49 AM, Frank Shearar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> I'm in Seattle next week. Casey & I are meeting up next Friday evening
> in Seattle somewhere, and I thought I'd extend the invitation to any
> other Squeakers that might lurk nearby.
>
> I've no idea as to the venue, and have kind've volunteered Casey the
> task of finding somewhere where we can sample some of Seattle's
> finest. (Program global! Drink local!)
>
> Drop by!
>
> frank

Re: Squeakers in Seattle?

Frank Shearar-3
Actually, getting downtown is going to either be difficult for me, or
expensive. How about we meet in Bellevue's Taphouse? Nothing like as
scenic, but 160 real beers on tap...

frank

On 23 February 2014 15:29, Casey Ransberger <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Let's meet at the Pike Brewing Company. 1415 1st Ave.
>
> It's by the water and has wifi. Beer is made in the building... can't get more local than that. It's right in the old Market, which is also a destination of interest (though more so in the day when they're throwing fish at people.)
>
>> On Feb 23, 2014, at 2:49 AM, Frank Shearar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> I'm in Seattle next week. Casey & I are meeting up next Friday evening
>> in Seattle somewhere, and I thought I'd extend the invitation to any
>> other Squeakers that might lurk nearby.
>>
>> I've no idea as to the venue, and have kind've volunteered Casey the
>> task of finding somewhere where we can sample some of Seattle's
>> finest. (Program global! Drink local!)
>>
>> Drop by!
>>
>> frank

Re: Squeakers in Seattle?

Frank Shearar-3
So it looks like buses work in Seattle, and are pretty cheap, so I'm
happy to schlep out to Seattle.

Hopefully we'll have more people than just Casey & I - please yell if
you're going to be at Pike Place with us.

frank

On 27 February 2014 19:07, Frank Shearar <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Actually, getting downtown is going to either be difficult for me, or
> expensive. How about we meet in Bellevue's Taphouse? Nothing like as
> scenic, but 160 real beers on tap...
>
> frank
>
> On 23 February 2014 15:29, Casey Ransberger <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> Let's meet at the Pike Brewing Company. 1415 1st Ave.
>>
>> It's by the water and has wifi. Beer is made in the building... can't get more local than that. It's right in the old Market, which is also a destination of interest (though more so in the day when they're throwing fish at people.)
>>
>>> On Feb 23, 2014, at 2:49 AM, Frank Shearar <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>>
>>> I'm in Seattle next week. Casey & I are meeting up next Friday evening
>>> in Seattle somewhere, and I thought I'd extend the invitation to any
>>> other Squeakers that might lurk nearby.
>>>
>>> I've no idea as to the venue, and have kind've volunteered Casey the
>>> task of finding somewhere where we can sample some of Seattle's
>>> finest. (Program global! Drink local!)
>>>
>>> Drop by!
>>>
>>> frank

Re: Squeakers in Seattle?