[Squeakland News] Squeakfest Argentina 2012 Day 1

1 message Options

[Squeakland News] Squeakfest Argentina 2012 Day 1

Rita
Spam detection software, running on the system "europa.mgmt.inetu.net", has
identified this incoming email as possible spam.  The original message
similar future email.  If you have any questions, see

Content preview:  The first day was the day of presentations, starting with
  myself in the morning and ending with Randy's at the evening. I cannot thank
   Sebastian, Ricardo and Matias from the Physical Etoys team enough for all
   their help with the translation! Gabriela Arevalo did an awesome job preparing
   everything for the conference, including simultaneous translation of the
  talks. With the help of Matias, this worked really well! Between the two presentations
   we had workshops. Stephen directed another Dr. Tecnico / Etoys workshop through
   videoconference with me as the local robot. It worked very well, the participants
   were very engaged and created different solutions for the given problem of
   steering a robot to a certain goal. All material from Squeakfest Argentina
   can be found at http://tecnodacta.com.ar/gira/ [...]

Content analysis details:   (5.9 points, 5.0 required)

 pts rule name              description
 3.5 BAYES_99               BODY: Bayes spam probability is 99 to 100%
                            [score: 0.9992]
 0.0 FREEMAIL_FROM          Sender email is commonly abused enduser mail provider
                            (ritafreudenberg[at]googlemail.com)
 1.6 HTML_IMAGE_ONLY_24     BODY: HTML: images with 2000-2400 bytes of words
 0.0 HTML_MESSAGE           BODY: HTML included in message
 0.8 RDNS_NONE              Delivered to internal network by a host with no rDNS
 0.0 T_REMOTE_IMAGE         Message contains an external image

The original message was not completely plain text, and may be unsafe to
open with some email clients; in particular, it may contain a virus,
or confirm that your address can receive spam.  If you wish to view
it, it may be safer to save it to a file and open it with an editor.

The first day was the day of presentations, starting with myself in the morning and ending with Randy's at the evening.
I cannot thank Sebastian, Ricardo and Matias from the Physical Etoys team enough for all their help with the translation! Gabriela Arevalo did an awesome job preparing everything for the conference, including simultaneous translation of the talks. With the help of Matias, this worked really well!
Between the two presentations we had workshops. Stephen directed another Dr. Tecnico / Etoys workshop through videoconference with me as the local robot. It worked very well, the participants were very engaged and created different solutions for the given problem of steering a robot to a certain goal. All material from Squeakfest Argentina can be found at http://tecnodacta.com.ar/gira/

Randy and I traveled to and from the hotel together with Patricio Acevedo and Ricardo Salvador, which perfectly solved the communication problem with the cab drivers (I did had a problem in Montevideo, where I didn't pronounce the name of the place correctly and ended up in the wrong area)! During all days we were hosted perfectly at the Universidad Abierta Interamericana thanks to Gabriela and her team. Also, Gabriela is the one who found the money to pay for our traveling, so she helped not only Squeakfest Argentina, but also Squeakfest Montevideo that way!

Having said this, thank you very much Gabriela and Physical Etoys team for the great time in Buenos Aires!!

--
Von Rita am 9/10/2012 04:56:00 vorm. unter Squeakland News eingestellt