Squeakland still active?

Jasen Jacobsen
Your website seems to be in need of some serious attention. The "Courseware" video references a link on the Wiki that doesn't exist anymore. And the link to the courseware wiki on the Courseware tutorial page gives a DNS error. When I tried to use the "contact" form, I got a 500 error.

Sorry, I can't take squeakland seriously if the support materials are broken.

- Jasen.

Re: Squeakland still active?

Harness, Kathleen
Hi Jasen,
While the links are being repaired in the Squeakland site, here are links to the materials from EtoysIllinois:
http://etoysillinois.org/library?tags=K-5%20Technology%20Passport
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLFDD4D8876FC2E6FC (This works and appears to be the same as the Squeakland link, I don't know why the Squeakland link doesn't work.)

Here are some other materials you might like:
http://etoysillinois.org/library?tags=CS4K5
http://etoysillinois.org/resources

Regards,
Kathleen