Squeakvm.org down?

Andrew Gaylard

Hi All,

The subject says it all: I've been unable to connect to
squeakvm.org for a couple of days now.  Is the site
down?

I'm trying to do an "svn up", since the 3.10-4 source
tree wasn't building cleanly on Linux (Ubuntu 8.04).

Thanks,
Andrew

Re: Squeakvm.org down?

Ian Piumarta

It's back up for now but unclear for how long before the data centre
decides to try to migrate the it again (which breaks it every time).

On Jan 15, 2009, at 12:59 AM, Andrew Gaylard wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> The subject says it all: I've been unable to connect to
> squeakvm.org for a couple of days now.  Is the site
> down?
>
> I'm trying to do an "svn up", since the 3.10-4 source
> tree wasn't building cleanly on Linux (Ubuntu 8.04).
>
> Thanks,
> Andrew

Re: Squeakvm.org down?

Andreas.Raab