StackVM on general Unix ARM

Dimitry Golubovsky

Hi,

Igor Stasenko wrote:

>> I believe it is still a CMake project (as opposed to the Android build
>> where CMake stuff was eliminated).
>>

> I remember you mentioned that, but don't remember the details.
> Can you please tell, why you decided to do that?

Because of Android build system (NDK) - a thing very much unto itself
;) The way they use regular Make is rather contrived; having CMake
adopted for that seemed an unnecessary trouble.

--
Dmitry Golubovsky

Anywhere on the Web

Re: StackVM on general Unix ARM

Igor Stasenko

On 22 May 2012 15:42, Dmitry Golubovsky <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Igor,
>
> On Tue, May 22, 2012 at 9:35 AM, Igor Stasenko <[hidden email]> wrote:
>>
>> Right, now i remember.
>>
>> So, do you generating these files from image or use hand-written files?
>
> From the image of course. In fact, all I generate is a list of object
> files, much like CMake lists. That was not very complicated
> transformation of the makefile writer methods.
>
> These lists later get included into the toplevel project makefile,
> yielding a large list of names. I do not have per-file or per-plugin
> compliation options tuning though. But in Android this is achieved via
> some pattern matching in local makefiles, but I did not need to get
> into this.

Ah, great.
Actually i could check CMakeAndroidGenerator instead of asking :)
But i didn't because i had no chance to check if it works or not.

--
Best regards,
Igor Stasenko.