Start up processes

Steve Moffitt
Hi all -- my image after coming up  is taking about 30 seconds before
responding to any kind of input ( mouse click ) where can I look at
where startup items are kept.I'm using 3.86665 image on Mac OSX with
unix 3-7-7 VM.

Thanks in advance.

Steve

Re: Start up processes

Bakki Kudva
Hi Steve,

Why unix VM? Aren't you runnning the  OSX version of Squeak? I just
downloaded the .dmg file on a MacBookPro and it starts in a couple of
seconds and is ready to go.

-bakki