Starting Squeak on Kbuntu?

Kirk Fraser
Squeak 4.5 All in one sets up great on Win7, putting the Squeak Shortcut on the Desktop.  Now I'm trying to get Squeak to run on Kbuntu (Linux).

After unpacking a search will show 15 squeak icons, none of which starts Squeak.  Some appear to be instructions with some kind of code I have no idea how to use.  How does one start Squeak in Kbuntu?

I would like to set up Squeak to work and eventually communicate by sockets through a LAN or perhaps USB connection between a Linux and Windows computer.   Any pointers on where to start that would also be appreciated.  Thanks.

Kirk W. Fraser
www.JesusGospelChurch.com - Replace the fraud churches with the true church.
http://freetom.info - Example of False Justice common in America

Re: Starting Squeak on Kbuntu?

Levente Uzonyi-2
Is it a 32-bit or a 64-bit version of Kubuntu?

Levente