Status of B3D?

Bruce O'Neel-5
Hi,

I've been away from Squeak for a while, but, inspred by
http://dex.telascience.org/entry-form (The International Digital Earth 3D
Visualization Challenge) I thought B3D in squeak could be a nice solution.

So, what is the status of B3D in say 3.9?  Is anyone else working with B3D in 3.9?

It seems to work well in 3.4 and 3.6 so I might start off in one of those
versions since the due date is 1 April.

Thanks!

cheers

bruce

Re: Status of B3D?

Michael Rueger-6
Bruce O'Neel wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've been away from Squeak for a while, but, inspred by
> http://dex.telascience.org/entry-form (The International Digital Earth 3D
> Visualization Challenge) I thought B3D in squeak could be a nice solution.
>
> So, what is the status of B3D in say 3.9?  Is anyone else working with B3D in 3.9?

At impara we are still using B3D, but we are still on 3.8.

Michael

Re: Re: Status of B3D?

Bruce O'Neel-5
Hi,

Thanks.  Do you use the 64 bit version of 3.8?  How well does the 64 bit version work?

cheers

bruce