Still Failing: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#2238 (Cog - bb4e0cb)

1 message Options

Still Failing: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#2238 (Cog - bb4e0cb)

Travis CI

OpenSmalltalk

/

opensmalltalk-vm

branch iconCog

arrow to build time
clock icon15 mins and 16 secs

Eliot Miranda avatarEliot Miranda

CameraPlugin source as per VMMaker.oscog-eem.2840

Add a primCameraUID primitive, to equal facilities in the Qwaq QWebcam plugin
(even though this appears inoperative on Windows).
Add module start-up and shutdown operations, useful for cleanup.
On Windows fix a storage leak with enumerating names.
On Linux implement the plumbing for CameraSetSemaphore and check the necessary
capability, but at least on 5.x kernels and earliuer there is no SIGIO notifi-
cation, and hence the asynchronous interface is currently unavailable. We could
work around this by spawning a thread to do blocking reads, but I don't have the
time right now.
Make a function static in sqUnixSocket.c.
Correct the ioctl code (unused on current platforms) to use the TIOCSPGRP arg
to ioctl (SIOCSPGRP is socket-specific). This may be wrong, but if it is it will
require the aioEnable interface to be extended to allow clients to state whether
they are sockets or not.
Enable the CameraPlugin on build.linux64ARMv8.

Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?

Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you!

SIGN UP HERE
book icon

Documentation about Travis CI

<script type="application/ld+json"> { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "action": { "@type": "ViewAction", "url": "https://travis-ci.org/github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/735810514?utm_medium=notification&amp;utm_source=email", "name": "View Build" }, "description": "View Build #2238 on Travis CI" } </script>