Still Failing: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#2240 (Cog - ed4ce29)

1 message Options

Still Failing: OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm#2240 (Cog - ed4ce29)

Travis CI

OpenSmalltalk

/

opensmalltalk-vm

branch iconCog

arrow to build time
clock icon11 mins and 20 secs

Eliot Miranda avatarEliot Miranda

Windows plugins:
Fix device enumeration in the CameraPlugin and hence derive a valid cameraUID.
Hack around a shutdown issue in the production VM's CameraPlugin; certain
pointers in the Camera structure seem to get overwritten, so puttin range checks
to avoid calling bogus pointers. Ths s an awful hack, but I don't have time to
diagnose now.
Fx the B3DAcceleratorPlugin's include of getWindowName in the debug variant's
debug printing.
Include the CameraPlugin in all squeak VM builds.
Add the CLang bin directory to the path set in SETPATH.BAT.

Want to know about upcoming build environment updates?

Would you like to stay up-to-date with the upcoming Travis CI build environment updates? We set up a mailing list for you!

SIGN UP HERE
book icon

Documentation about Travis CI

<script type="application/ld+json"> { "@context": "http://schema.org", "@type": "EmailMessage", "action": { "@type": "ViewAction", "url": "https://travis-ci.org/github/OpenSmalltalk/opensmalltalk-vm/builds/736238509?utm_medium=notification&amp;utm_source=email", "name": "View Build" }, "description": "View Build #2240 on Travis CI" } </script>