Strange behavior on Linux ...

Dave Raymer
Folks,

I'm trying to get Squeak up and running on my gentoo linux box -- and I think I am at my last hurdle.  For some reason SqueakMap is having problems ... it seems to be looking for a squeak.krampe.se server for updating to SM 2.2.  A search of the net notes that this should not be case, and that this information is coming from an external source, not a configurable on my local box.

Given the recent issuess with a few of the community servers, I thought that I would try it on my Windows box, and I do not have the same behavior there.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

thanks,
  Dave

Re: Strange behavior on Linux ...

Gene Venable
FWIW, it didn't behave strangely for me in SUSE 10.1