Summer of Code 2007: Squeak is in!

Giovanni Corriga
Hi all,

just a quick message to let you know that Squeak got accepted into
Summer of Code 2007.

The official list of mentoring organizations will be published in a
short time.

I'd like to thank all the people who helped preparing Squeak's
submission form, and all the mentors and students that have made
themselves available for this effort.

        Ciao,

                Giovanni

re: Summer of Code 2007: Squeak is in!

ccrraaiigg

     Excellent! Thanks Giovanni and everyone!

-C

--
Craig Latta
improvisational musical informaticist

Re: Summer of Code 2007: Squeak is in!

Damien Cassou-3
Thank you very much Giovanni for all the effort you have put in. Thank you

Damien Cassou

Re: Summer of Code 2007: Squeak is in!

Ken Causey-3
Congratulations Giovanni and thank you for being willing to take this on
at very nearly the last minute when no one else stepped up.  Also thank
you to the various mentors.  I'm excited to hear more as this
progresses.

Ken

On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 09:42 +0100, Giovanni Corriga wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> just a quick message to let you know that Squeak got accepted into
> Summer of Code 2007.
>
> The official list of mentoring organizations will be published in a
> short time.
>
> I'd like to thank all the people who helped preparing Squeak's
> submission form, and all the mentors and students that have made
> themselves available for this effort.
>
> Ciao,
>
> Giovanni

Re: Summer of Code 2007: Squeak is in!

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi-2
Great.

Thanks Giovanni.

What somebody needs to participe?

Cheers.

--
Giuseppe Luigi Punzi

:: ZYO :: Solutions everywhere

email: [hidden email]
tlfno: +34 675 145 912
web: http://www.zyoconsulting.com

Re: Summer of Code 2007: Squeak is in!

tblanchard
Great!  I guess I'd better update my project pages.

-Todd Blanchard

On Mar 15, 2007, at 1:42 AM, Giovanni Corriga wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> just a quick message to let you know that Squeak got accepted into
> Summer of Code 2007.
>
> The official list of mentoring organizations will be published in a
> short time.
>
> I'd like to thank all the people who helped preparing Squeak's
> submission form, and all the mentors and students that have made
> themselves available for this effort.
>
> Ciao,
>
> Giovanni

Re: Summer of Code 2007: Squeak is in!

Giovanni Corriga
Il giorno gio, 15/03/2007 alle 18.17 +0100, Giuseppe Luigi Punzi ha
scritto:
> Great.
>
> Thanks Giovanni.
>
> What somebody needs to participe?

Mainly, to be a university (undergrad, masters or doctorate) student.
I've just finalized the brand new home page for Squeak's Summer of Code:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/SummerOfCode

        Giovanni

Re: Summer of Code 2007: Squeak is in!

Giuseppe Luigi Punzi-2