[Survey] State of the Art in Debugging

1 message Options

[Survey] State of the Art in Debugging

Michael Perscheid
Dear all,

A student of us is working on the topic of debugging and how it works today.
Therefore, please find attach his mail with the request to answer his questions.

Dear Sirs or Madams,

since 1974, researchers and software developers try to ease software debugging. Over the last years, they created many new tools and formalized methods. We are interested if these advancements have reached professional software developers and how they influenced their approach. You can help us answering that questions by taking part in our online survey. It will take about 10 to 15 minutes and is fully anonymous. You can reach it under

https://www.uni-potsdam.de/skopie-up/index.php/689349

Thank you for your interest,
Benjamin Siegmund

Thanks in advance!