Swap CTRL and ALT on Windows

Vincent.Blondeau

Hi,

I know that it may not be the place to ask this question, but I would know how I can do to swap the CTRL and ALT modifiers for the shortcuts in the Squeak VMMaker image under Windows 10.

I tried all the options in there (enabled and disabled each single one):

And it still does not work…

Has someone a solution?

Thanks in advance,

Cheers,

Vincent

Re: Swap CTRL and ALT on Windows

Levente Uzonyi

Normally you should just enable swapControlAndAltKeys and disable
everything else. That works on linux.
I haven't used any windows VMs lately, but there used to be a .ini file
with some mouse-related options.

Levente

Re: Swap CTRL and ALT on Windows

Vincent.Blondeau

And using the squeak VM instead of the Pharo one helps too...

Thanks Levente!

Vincent