Swiki in 4.5 running on box4

Chris Cunnington-4

I’ve got Swiki working in 4.5 running on box4. I intend next week to create a swiki account for it on box4, run it under daemontools, and copy over the “swiki" content directory from box2 to box4.

Chris

(Installer ss)
project: 'KomHttpServer';
install: 'KomServices-lr.21';
install: 'DynamicBindings-lr.13';
install: 'KomHttpServer-DwightManhertz.67'.
(Installer ss3)
project: 'SqueakServices';
install: 'Swiki'.
ComSwikiLauncher openAsMorph.

Re: Swiki in 4.5 running on box4

Edgar De Cleene
Re: [squeak-dev] Swiki in 4.5 running on box4 On 10/23/14, 11:03 AM, "Chris Cunnington" <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://box4.squeak.org:8080

I’ve got Swiki working in 4.5 running on box4. I intend next week to create a swiki account for it on box4, run it under daemontools, and copy over the “swiki" content directory from box2 to box4.

Chris

(Installer ss)
project: 'KomHttpServer';
install: 'KomServices-lr.21';
install: 'DynamicBindings-lr.13';
install: 'KomHttpServer-DwightManhertz.67'.
(Installer ss3)
project: 'SqueakServices';
install: 'Swiki'.
ComSwikiLauncher openAsMorph.

Excellent !!
I check the install on FunSqueak and add if work

Thanks !!

Re: [squeak-dev] Swiki in 4.5 running on box4 n 10/23/14, 11:03 AM, "Chris Cunnington" <[hidden email]> wrote:

http://box4.squeak.org:8080

I’ve got Swiki working in 4.5 running on box4. I intend next week to create a swiki account for it on box4, run it under daemontools, and copy over the “swiki" content directory from box2 to box4.

Chris

(Installer ss)
project: 'KomHttpServer';
install: 'KomServices-lr.21';
install: 'DynamicBindings-lr.13';
install: 'KomHttpServer-DwightManhertz.67'.
(Installer ss3)
project: 'SqueakServices';
install: 'Swiki'.
ComSwikiLauncher openAsMorph.

Excellent !!
I check the install on FunSqueak and add if work

Thanks !!

Fails to load into 4.6 as designed.
Loads into 4.5 all in one, but http://localhost:8888/  gives me

Internal Server Error
Key not found: default

KomHttpServer/7.1.3 (Mac OS)  Server at 'localhost' Port 8888

I hacked for stop with same error in 4.6

Seems SwikiShelf don’t was iniatilized s should be.

Any advice ?

Thanks in advance

Edgar

On Oct 23, 2014, at 2:58 PM, Edgar J. De Cleene <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Yea, the ‘default’ key in the dictionary of possible content is nil. As is the dictionary.
ComSwiki is a file server. And you don’t have any files.

If you want to make it work in localhost, then go here:

Download the OneOfTheseDays.zip. Find the directory called ‘swiki’. Copy that into a directory of a fresh 4.5 image and install with the Installer script. Then use the ComSwikiLauncher. Then it should work.

swiki—>default—>files—>defaultScheme—>comSwiki.gif
swiki—>ani
swiki—>refs

See what I mean?

And if you do that and it doesn’t work, then you should “SwikiShelf allInstances” and see if you have any content in the image. Try this:

SwikiShelf new name: 'swiki';
storage: (XmlSwikiStorage
fromDir: (FileDirectory
default directoryNamed: 'swiki'));
load;
yourself.

The ComSwikiLauncher starts it’s process with:

SwikiModule class >>#swikiWebServer

If all that doesn’t give you the basic Swiki in localhost:[80|8080|8888|8000] then I’ll be surprised.

I can’t speak for 4.6, as no such thing has been released.

I’m happy you want to run it in localhost. I thought people would find this stuff pretty dull.

Chris

On 10/23/14, 5:23 PM, "Chris Cunnington" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I f all that doesn¹t give you the basic Swiki in localhost:[80|8080|8888|8000]
then I¹ll be surprised.

No surprise, is running now and I learn a lot.

> I can¹t speak for 4.6, as no such thing has been released.

No, but hard testing on FunSqueak let's us more learning.

> I¹m happy you want to run it in localhost. I thought people would find this
> stuff pretty dull.

I develop on newer Macs and when I think is ready to web put into some my
G4's

Right now I have www.squeakros.org
User: visita
pass: (empty)

Is a experiment which takes squeak swiki and convert html files to.obj
format

http://190.189.179.48:9090/news shows last post or pages.
Uses external .js like
bootstrap-3.2.0