Switching windows.

Paul DeBruicker
Hi

In Mac OSX you can type Command-~ to switch between windows in the
current application.  Is there a key chord in Squeak or Pharo that does
the same thing?  I'm using Ubuntu right now and haven't been able to
find any chords that do what I'd like.  It may be an OS issue, so I
apologize if so.  I'd like to be able to flip between a few windows as I
learn how to do things in Smalltalk.  Thanks for any pointers you can
provide.

Paul

Re: Switching windows.

Rob Rothwell
I'll have to go find it (my hard drive died yesterday and I am on a loner laptop), but there was a "KeyBinder" package or something that let you define your own keyboard combinations and actions, I think...you can check SqueakMap, etc...

Rob