System Browser back and forward

Mark Volkmann
When ctrl-B is used in the System Browser to browse a selected class
in the same System Browser, is there a way to go back to previous
classes you were viewing ... like back and forward buttons in a web
browser?

---
Mark Volkmann

Re: System Browser back and forward

K. K. Subramaniam
On Saturday 27 Sep 2008 12:47:59 am Mark Volkmann wrote:
> When ctrl-B is used in the System Browser to browse a selected class
> in the same System Browser, is there a way to go back to previous
> classes you were viewing ... like back and forward buttons in a web
> browser?
Alt+r/Ctrl+r in Browser gets you the list of recent classes browsed.

Squeak browsing is not sequential but on-demand. While typing text, type the
class name on a separate line (or select the class name) and press browse key
(alt+b/ctrl+b).

HTH .. Subbu

Re: System Browser back and forward

cedreek
eventually, you can use OBBrowser + OBEnhancment that provide this
kind of buttons. I think Tamaris has them too.

Cédrick

2008/9/27 K. K. Subramaniam <[hidden email]>:

> On Saturday 27 Sep 2008 12:47:59 am Mark Volkmann wrote:
>> When ctrl-B is used in the System Browser to browse a selected class
>> in the same System Browser, is there a way to go back to previous
>> classes you were viewing ... like back and forward buttons in a web
>> browser?
> Alt+r/Ctrl+r in Browser gets you the list of recent classes browsed.
>
> Squeak browsing is not sequential but on-demand. While typing text, type the
> class name on a separate line (or select the class name) and press browse key
> (alt+b/ctrl+b).
>
> HTH .. Subbu

Cédrick