System Tracer

Gabriel Hernán Barbuto
Hi

Does anyone know where I can find the system tracer that is currently
in use in Squeak?

Bests
Gabriel

Re: System Tracer

David T. Lewis
On Wed, Oct 06, 2010 at 06:37:44AM -0300, Gabriel Hern?n Barbuto wrote:
> Hi
>
> Does anyone know where I can find the system tracer that is currently
> in use in Squeak?
>
> Bests
> Gabriel

The most recent versions are at http://squeaksource.com/SystemTracing

On either Squeak or Pharo, you may need to do some fiddling around to
get it working right.

Dave

Re: System Tracer

Levente Uzonyi-2
On Wed, 6 Oct 2010, Gabriel Hernán Barbuto wrote:

> Hi
>
> Does anyone know where I can find the system tracer that is currently
> in use in Squeak?

The latest version in http://www.squeaksource.com/SystemTracing.html works
in Squeak 4.1 and 4.2 alpha and should work in Pharo 1.1 too. It doesn't
work with Cog images though.

Levente

> Bests
> Gabriel

Re: System Tracer

Gabriel Hernán Barbuto
Thanks

I've also found:

http://www.squeaksource.com/SystemTracer2.html

But I don't know if it's being used.

Gabriel

2010/10/6 Levente Uzonyi <[hidden email]>:

> On Wed, 6 Oct 2010, Gabriel Hernán Barbuto wrote:
>
>> Hi
>>
>> Does anyone know where I can find the system tracer that is currently
>> in use in Squeak?
>
> The latest version in http://www.squeaksource.com/SystemTracing.html works
> in Squeak 4.1 and 4.2 alpha and should work in Pharo 1.1 too. It doesn't
> work with Cog images though.
>

> Levente
>

>> Bests
>> Gabriel

Re: System Tracer

Eliot Miranda-2

On Thu, Oct 7, 2010 at 5:05 AM, Gabriel Hernán Barbuto <[hidden email]> wrote:
Thanks

I've also found:

http://www.squeaksource.com/SystemTracer2.html

But I don't know if it's being used.