TFrame buttons showing accessor method

Eric Eisaman
I am writing subclasses of TFrame, actually TVehicle. I wish to show the
buttons for the objects instantiated in my TSpace. Which accessor method does
this?

Eric

Re: TFrame buttons showing accessor method

David Faught
On 1/22/08, Eric Eisaman <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am writing subclasses of TFrame, actually TVehicle. I wish to show the
> buttons for the objects instantiated in my TSpace. Which accessor method does
> this?
>
> Eric

Hi Eric,

What buttons are those?  Do you mean the buttons shown above the
windows in the pictures at
http://croquetconsortium.org/index.php/Default_UI
??  If those are the ones that you mean, they are part of the TWindow
class, not the TFrame class.  They are also used in the KAT demo in
its media object container classes.

Dave