TFrame position

rogerther
Hello all.

How can I access the x, y, z positions of a TFrame?
I have tried to access with globalPosition with no luck.

This positions are relative to the top center or bottom of the TFrame?

Thanks in advance.

Re: TFrame position

David A Smith
TFrame>>#globalPosition returns a Vector3 location of the TFrame in
global coordinates. If you want local coordinates, use
TFrame>>#translation. A later version of Croquet will also allow you to
use #localPosition  for consistency.

David