TSpace browser question

David Faught
I'm a little curious about why the TSpace browser invoked from the Tools -> Explore Space menu item in the SimpleDemo(Master) world comes up in Morphic outside the Croquet view when there used to be a TSpaceBrowser that looked Tweakish in the Navigator Dock Tools menu.  I'm trying to look at some things in the Demo(Master) world and there's no TSpace browser!

Re: TSpace browser question

Andreas.Raab
Sorry 'bout that, it was just time pressure to get things out the door.
It'll come back eventually.

   - A.