Tab navigation

Mathieu SUEN
Hi,

Does tab control exist in squeak?

Because I always use plenty of Workspace and I'm fed up with it.

Thanks
Math

Re: Tab navigation

Edward Stow
Math,

A tabbed workspace seems like a good idea.  In a standard image it
does not exist.  Why not you could ask.

I suspect that like many beginners you are using workspaces to explore
smalltalk code and that you are accumulating useful code fragments.

Possibly it is time to move on and to start developing classes that
encapsulate some of these code fragments, along with test suites that
illustrate their use.

When you begin working in this manner then you will only make
occassional use a  workspace and so the need for a tabbed tool to
manage the many workspaces is much reduced.

Regards
--
Edward

On 25/06/06, Mathieu SUEN <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> Does tab control exist in squeak?
>
> Because I always use plenty of Workspace and I'm fed up with it.
>
> Thanks
> Math

Edward Stow