Tales of the South

1 message Options

Tales of the South

Edgar J. De Cleene
I proudly announce a new resource for Squeak research and development.

A first of very little steps...

Fighting LAN, WAN, Windowx XP , OS X , Cable Modem ISP and more unnamed
critters I have a PC clon to all could play.

The first task is reproduce the nasty 7109 halt to updates.
I know from some days, thanks to reports of Damien and Alexandre Bergel, but
on my machine always I reach 7113.

Ralph was helping and analyzing this odd thing and we decided rebuild all
from 7108, last point of know success.

This time all work produced in my Mac go to servers and I test in the
Windows Pc as newbie user all could reach newer updates.

Many thanks to all  help and appollogize.

Edgar

P.S Unlucky me , Apple Store friend Mario Verardi say they still don't have
brain upgrades available :=)