Techniques for debuggin plugins

tty

Techniques for debuggin plugins

tty
Howdy all.

I will be debugging the SqueakSSL plugin on Linux tomorrow or so and am planning on using DDD to connect to a running process and see what I can see.

Is this the approach you folks would use? or are there better methods for approaching this.

thx.

tty

Re: [Vm-dev] Techniques for debuggin plugins

Bert Freudenberg

On 03.04.2014, at 22:44, gettimothy <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Howdy all.
>
> I will be debugging the SqueakSSL plugin on Linux tomorrow or so and am planning on using DDD to connect to a running process and see what I can see.
>
> Is this the approach you folks would use? or are there better methods for approaching this.

Sounds reasonable.

- Bert -

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment