[Test][Installation][SqueakMap] CommandShell installation through SqueakMap

[Test][Installation][SqueakMap] CommandShell installation through SqueakMap

Hannes Hirzel
Hello

Though CommandShell is listed as 'safely available package' for Squeak
5.2 a dialog box pops up when I want to install it into Squeak5.2beta

See screen shot.

How can this be fixed?

Regards
Hannes

CommandShell_Installation_through_SqueakMap_Screenshot_2018-10-04.png (158K) Download Attachment

Re: [Test][Installation][SqueakMap] CommandShell installation through SqueakMap

Hannes Hirzel
P.S. I assume these packages are fine for Squeak5.2. However it would
be better if this note does not appear.

The same message appears if I go for 'OSProcess'.