[Test][Squeak5.2a] Change text properties from the morph menu

[Test][Squeak5.2a] Change text properties from the morph menu

Jakob Reschke
1. Open a workspace, type some text in it.
2. Ctrl+left click on the text to open the morph menu of the
TextMorphForEditView.
3. Choose "text properties..."

Currently, the following appears, so I cannot write assertions about
the expected behavior:

MessageNotUnderstood: UndefinedObject>>bounds

UndefinedObject(Object)>>doesNotUnderstand: #bounds
TextPropertiesMorph(Morph)>>openNear:in:
TextPropertiesMorph(Morph)>>openNearMorph:
TextPropertiesMorph(GenericPropertiesMorph)>>openNearTarget
[] in TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>openATextPropertySheet
IdentityDictionary(Dictionary)>>at:ifPresent:
Environment>>at:ifPresent:
SmalltalkImage>>at:ifPresent:
TextMorphForEditView(Morph)>>openATextPropertySheet
TextMorphForEditView(TextMorph)>>changeTextColor
[] in MenuItemMorph>>invokeWithEvent:
BlockClosure>>ensure:
CursorWithMask(Cursor)>>showWhile:
MenuItemMorph>>invokeWithEvent:
MenuItemMorph>>mouseUp:
MenuItemMorph>>handleMouseUp:
MouseButtonEvent>>sentTo:
MenuItemMorph(Morph)>>handleEvent:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchEvent:withHandler:withMorph:
MorphicEventDispatcher>>dispatchDefault:with:

Re: [Test][Squeak5.2a] Change text properties from the morph menu

David T. Lewis
Morphic-dtl.1459.mcz fixes the initial error, which was related to recent refactorings
to eliminate dependence on the global variable #World.

With that problem resolved, there are some follow on errors that appear to be
related to Etoys integration. More fixes to follow.

Dave