Test for Voyage failure to materialize in some situation

Test for Voyage failure to materialize in some situation

HilaireFernandes
Hi ,

Here is a test case to expose the materialization problem I discussed
previously[1].

Hopefully the test will help to track the problem.

Note: With memory repository it is of course fine, so MongoDB resource
is needed for the test.

Hilaire

http://forum.world.st/Voyage-and-instances-retrieving-tt4936868.html

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Voyage-Mongo-Test-Materialization.st.zip (1K) Download Attachment

Re: Test for Voyage failure to materialize in some situation

HilaireFernandes
Hi,

I will be curious if other Voyage users could confirm the bug exposed by
this TestCase, because it looks like a threat on the reliability of Voyage.

Thanks

Hilaire

Le 09/03/2017 à 15:26, Hilaire a écrit :

> Hi ,
>
> Here is a test case to expose the materialization problem I discussed
> previously[1].
>
> Hopefully the test will help to track the problem.
>

> Note: With memory repository it is of course fine, so MongoDB resource
> is needed for the test.
>
> Hilaire
>
> http://forum.world.st/Voyage-and-instances-retrieving-tt4936868.html

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Test for Voyage failure to materialize in some situation

Sabine Manaa
Hi Hilaire,

I took a new image and loaded voyage and then your test.
I can confirm. I assume, that this is a bug.
It would be very interesting to hear the opinion of Esteban.

Regards
Sabine

I will be curious if other Voyage users could confirm the bug exposed by
this TestCase, because it looks like a threat on the reliability of Voyage.

Thanks

Hilaire

Le 09/03/2017 à 15:26, Hilaire a écrit :

> Hi ,
>
> Here is a test case to expose the materialization problem I discussed
> previously[1].
>
> Hopefully the test will help to track the problem.
>

> Note: With memory repository it is of course fine, so MongoDB resource
> is needed for the test.
>
> Hilaire
>
> http://forum.world.st/Voyage-and-instances-retrieving-tt4936868.html
--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

http://forum.world.st/Test-for-Voyage-failure-to-materialize-in-some-situation-tp4938014p4938272.html
To start a new topic under Pharo Smalltalk Users, email [hidden email]
To unsubscribe from Pharo Smalltalk Users, click here.
NAML

Re: Test for Voyage failure to materialize in some situation

HilaireFernandes
Thanks Sabine,

Therefore I will push a bug ticket on Voyage bug tracker.

Hilaire

--
Dr. Geo
http://drgeo.eu

Re: Test for Voyage failure to materialize in some situation

HilaireFernandes
Subsequent discussions on that matter could be attached to its bug
ticket too: https://github.com/pharo-nosql/voyage/issues/87

Thanks