TextURL

Eliot Miranda-2
Hi All,

    I notice that the emphasis menu for the new editor, SmalltalkEditor>>emphasisExtras, excluded TextURL.  Any objections if I put it back?  This allows one e.g. to change a string in a comment into a URL via the command-6 menu that changes text colour etc.
--
best,
Eliot

Re: TextURL

Bert Freudenberg
On 05.12.2014, at 20:37, Eliot Miranda <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi All,

    I notice that the emphasis menu for the new editor, SmalltalkEditor>>emphasisExtras, excluded TextURL.  Any objections if I put it back?  This allows one e.g. to change a string in a comment into a URL via the command-6 menu that changes text colour etc.

No objection. I wonder why it was left out?

- Bert -

smime.p7s (5K) Download Attachment