Thanks John and Dave [Archivo adjunto 1]

1 message Options

Thanks John and Dave [Archivo adjunto 1]

Edgar J. De Cleene
Here the first print screen of mythical 64 bit image from Dan

And some data for share to whose with interest for my recent work, this mail
counts me as runner for 2010 Board.

MMDev.7259.image 10.4 MB

SqueakLight3.11-8821-alpha.image 13.1 MB

Squeak3.11-8917-alpha.image 16.6 MB

MMDev tiene estos paquetes, no necesariamente completos si no se especifica
la version
Ast
BabySRE
Bogus
Collections  Compiler  Compression  ConsoleUI  DebugReport
(DebugReport-edc.28) DynamicBindings (DynamicBindings-gc.7) ECompletion
(ECompletion-edc.112) Exceptions  Files
Graphics  HV (HV-edc.147) HVBlog (HVBlog-edc.4)  Kernel
KomHttpServer (KomHttpServer-edc.52) KomServices (KomServices-edc.20) Ma
base additions (Ma base additions-cmm.34) Ma exception handling (Ma
exception handling-cmm.12)  MinimalMorphic
MinimalMorphicLoader
Monticello
Morphic
MorphicExtras
Multilingual
Network  Network-HTML (Network-HTML-md.4)  Ob
Omnibrowser
PackageInfo  Protocols
Refactoring
ST80  Scheduler (Scheduler-jrp.20)  Services (Services-edc.1) ShoutCore
(ShoutCore-ar.2)  Smbase
System  ToolBuilder
Tools  Tracing Messages Browser (Tracing Messages Browser-cmm.19) Traits
Universes
VB-Regex (VB-Regex-damienpollet.17) XML-Parser (XML-Parser-mir.9))

Unrelated, I download 95% of http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak, convert the 32mb
files to SqueakSwiki.3.obj of 11,7 MB and have 90% of functional
HVNaughtieWiki (alpha)

Maybe my start in computers with the Apple II and 16 K explain why I always
wish smaller code, smaller data :=)

Edgar